Translate

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

What’s God’s plan of salvation?

8/3/10What's God's plan of salvation? For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. Romans6:23. Lord what is given in return for my offenses and faults is death eternally. Yet in Your grace You give the free gift of eternal life to me when I admit You are my God, believe You sent Your Son to die for my sins and be risen from the dead to conquer death, and confess I need Your Son to save me. Lord I still fail and others still fail me. Lord I accept Your grace to start over and help me show that grace to others even if they don't deserve it. http://chastityhead4God.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your prayer requests and comments here, thanks :)