Translate

Monday, August 9, 2010

What is the blood of Jesus to me?

8/9/10What is the blood of Jesus to me? For by the power of the eternal Spirit, Christ offered Himself to God as a perfect sacrifice for our sins. Hebrews9:14.The blood of Jesus for me is the picture of the Trinity - the sacrifice God needed to forgive us, the sacrifice Christ made to open heaven to us, the sacrifice that made the Spirit available for us. Forgive me when I feel put out by the sacrifices I have to make. I have eternal power to do all I need to today. I offer my day to You as the only sacrifice that's mine to give. Help me to forgive others the sins You have already forgiven them. Your blood Lord is undeserved forgiveness, help me to live that. http://chastityhead4God.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your prayer requests and comments here, thanks :)