Translate

Thursday, August 5, 2010

How can I know I am born again?

8/5/10How can I know that I am born again? For it is by believing in your heart you are made right with God, and it is by confessing with your mouth that you are saved. Romans10:10. Lord I believe in my heart that You are the Christ the Son of God. This makes me right with You dead to who I was without You born again in who I am with You. Help me use every opportunity to confess who You are and what You have done for me. The thieves on the crosses crucified beside You; one denied, ridiculed, and died eternally, one believed, confessed, and lived eternally with You. He was born again then. Help me to live born again for as long as I am. http://chastityhead4God.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your prayer requests and comments here, thanks :)