Translate

Monday, August 16, 2010

How can I overcome a worldly mind?

16Aug10.How can I overcome a worldly mind? Don't copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into new a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God's will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect. Romans 12:2. Lord thank you for providing me a way to be in the world but not of the world through You. Give me wisdom and strength to change the way I think. Lord, You change my thoughts when I saturate myself in Your word, in prayer and in fellowship. Continue to teach me Your will for me in my life which is good for me, pleasing to You, and perfect to meet the needs of those around me. http://chastityhead4God.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your prayer requests and comments here, thanks :)