Translate

Monday, August 30, 2010

How can I have the joy of the Lord?

8/30/10How can I have the joy of the Lord? The master was full of praise," Well done, my good and faithful servant. You have been faithful in handling this small amount, so now I will give You many more responsibilities. Let's celebrate together!"Matthew 25:21. Lord I can hear You speak to me, "Well done good and faithful servants, Jimmy and Chastity. You have been faithful in handling these small jobs so far, and I am preparing to give You more responsibilities." I celebrate in the great and exciting things the Lord has in store for our family. I pray we can live Your love and speak Your words to those around us. http://chastityhead4God.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your prayer requests and comments here, thanks :)