Translate

Thursday, August 12, 2010

How can I abide in Christ?

12Aug10How can I abide in Christ? Yes, I am the vine; you are the branches. Those who remain in Me, and I in them, will produce much fruit. For apart from Me you can do nothing. John 15:5. You Lord are my vine the life source for who I am. I am the branch that extends from You to reach those You have called for me to. I remain in You by making You the focus of my time, my tithe and my talent. By You being the focus You help me best use my time, You increase the blessing of my tithe, and You bless me by allowing me to use my talent. My fruit is time spent with You, tithe given to You, talent used for You. When I lose focus and am apart from You, my time is stressed, my tithe is lost, my talent is wasted. As I am in You today, use me how You see best. http://chastityhead4God.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your prayer requests and comments here, thanks :)