Translate

Thursday, August 19, 2010

How can I overcome worldliness?

8/19/10. How can I overcome worldliness? For the world offers only a craving for physical pleasure, a craving for everything we see, and pride in our achievements and possessions. These are not from the Father but from the world. 1 John 1:16. Help me Lord overcome worldliness by craving the spiritual pleasure of a relationship with You above all else, by craving for everything I can't see, my confident hope in heaven, and by humbly coming before You knowing that all I have achieved is through Your strength and all I have is by Your gracious provision, apart from You I can do nothing but I can do all through You who gives me strength. Http://chastityhead4God.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your prayer requests and comments here, thanks :)