Translate

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How can I recognize evil?

18Aug10How can I recognize evil? A good tree produces good fruit; a bad tree produces bad fruit. Yes, just as you can identify a tree by its fruit, so you can identify people by their actions. Matthew 7:17, 20. Lord people see me by my actions before they hear my words that stem from the thoughts I have that begin with the seeds I choose to sow within my soul. When I sow in a seed of love, I think how can I love, I speak words in love and I act in love. When I sow in a seed of bitterness, I think of all done to me to make me bitter, I speak bitterly toward others and act in bitterness. Lord, those around me identify me by my actions; forgive me for when those actions are bad fruit. I desire to live good fruit, give good fruit, to produce good fruit. Help me recognize the evil around me and not shun in disdain or fear but embrace in love because you loved the unlovable and You do not give us a spirit of fear but of power, love and a sound mind in You. http://chastityhead4God.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your prayer requests and comments here, thanks :)