Translate

Friday, August 20, 2010

How do I deal with lust?

8/20/10 How do I deal with lust? The temptation in your life is no different than what others experience. And God is faithful. He will not allow the temptation to be more than you can stand. When you are tempted, He will show you a way out so you can endure. 1Corinthians10:13. Thank you for reminding me that I am not alone. You have always been faithful to see me through all things. Even though at times I feel like I am at my breaking point, I can remember all I do have and it helps me to stand. Lord I am battling wrong thoughts that will lead to wrong words and be manifested in wrong actions. I can only endure knowing that You hold all this in Your hand and nothing has come upon me that hasn't been sifted through Your fingers and I know that I know that I know You have a plan and a purpose for it. http://chastityhead4God.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your prayer requests and comments here, thanks :)