Translate

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

How can I know the power of God’s word?

8/10/10How can I know the power of God's word? For the Word of the Lord is alive and powerful. It is sharper than the sharpest two edged sword, cutting between soul and spirit, between joint and marrow. It exposes our innermost thoughts and desires. Hebrews 4:12. I know the Word of the Lord is alive because as I read it each time the same words can say different things to me at different times in my life. I know the Word of the Lord is powerful because in a time of fear I can say His name and have peace to sleep, in anger I can speak His Word and find thankfulness, in sorrow I can sing His word and have joy anew. It divides between where my soul is going and how my spirit within me is living through me. As I pull apart Your word each day, I learn more and more about what I truly think and what I should truly desire. Align me with You. http://chastityhead4God.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your prayer requests and comments here, thanks :)