Translate

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

PRAY FOR JIMMY AND I - OUR FIRST DAY WITHOUT CONSISTENT INCOME SINCE OUT CHILDREN WERE TODDLERS: How can I be Christ centered?

8/25/10 PLEASE PRAY FOR JIMMY AND I - OUR FIRST DAY WITHOUT CONSISTENT INCOME SINCE OUT CHILDREN WERE TODDLERS: How can I be Christ centered? And whatever you do or say, do it as a representative of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks through Him to God the Father. Colossians 3:17. Lord as we assemble resumes, complete applications, and present ourselves for work opportunities; Jimmy and I want to represent You in all we do. We give You thanks for where You have us right now because it only by the grace of God that we can give you thanks for all You have done, are doing, and will do. You, Lord, gave me what I had and You have taken it away. Praise the name of the Lord. Job 1:21. http://chastityhead4God.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your prayer requests and comments here, thanks :)