Translate

Friday, August 6, 2010

How can I know the sufficiency of the Lord?

8/6/10How can I know the sufficiency of Jesus? So I can say with confidence, "The Lord is my helper, so I have no fear. What can mere man do to me?" Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever. Hebrews13:6, 8. I am sure that You Lord are my help when I feel alone. My faith is enough to remove my fear. No one can change that I am a child of God. You are the same God that changed my life 19 years ago, the same God that's mercy is new this and every morning, and the same God that I will spend eternity with. Thank You that even though I have thoughts that make me feel bad, You are what I need to think on to feel my way into happiness once more. http://chastityhead4God.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your prayer requests and comments here, thanks :)