Translate

Friday, August 13, 2010

How can I build my faith?

13Aug10How can I build my faith? Faith is the confidence that what we hope for will actually happen; it gives us assurance about things we cannot see. Hebrews11:1. I can build my faith by being confident in You, my Lord. I can build my faith by having hope in You, my Lord. But time walking with You has given me the confident hope that all You have said yesterday, are saying to me today, and will say to me tomorrow will actually happen. I can't see eternity with You but it will happen. I can't see my salvation but I am. I can't see Your hand leading and guiding my family through good times and bad but You are. I am assured of these through time in Your word, in prayer, and in fellowship with others that are so in love with You. May my assurance in You be contagious today. http://chastityhead4God.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your prayer requests and comments here, thanks :)