Translate

Thursday, August 26, 2010

How can I have liberty in Christ?

8/26/10How can I have liberty in Christ? There is no condemnation for those who belong to Christ Jesus. And because you belong to Him, the power of the life-giving Spirit has freed you from the power of sin that leads to death. Romans 8:1-2. Lord I am so grateful that there is no condemnation in You because there is so much in the world. I belong to You, You are my Daddy, You are the lover of my soul. Free me, Lord, with Your life-giving Spirit. Free me to have joy in my heart despite desperate circumstances. Free me to replace my thoughts of all worry and all fear with complete faith in the hope of heaven. Free me as a wife to have my words be few and my ability to listen strong. Free me to serve in WHAT I CAN DO TO PLEASE YOU not WHAT I MUST DO PLEASE OTHERS. Desperate circumstances have mercy new every morning. Worry won't add a single moment to my life and fear is not of the Lord. I want to be a worthy wife to crown Jimmy and not a disgraceful wife that's like a cancer. Lord, You didn't come to be served but to serve and give Your life; I want to follow You. http://chastityhead4God.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your prayer requests and comments here, thanks :)