Translate

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

What is the Holy Spirit to me?

8/11/10What is the Holy Spirit to me? But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes upon you. And you will be my witnesses, telling people about me everywhere- in Jerusalem, throughout Judea, in Samaria, and to the ends of the earth. Acts1:8. Lord I receive Your Holy Spirit. He not only has come upon me but I know He moves through me each day, guiding my thoughts, words, and actions. I desire to be Your witness, not my own. I want to tell people about You not only through my words but my actions also. Help me be a witness in Jerusalem to me my home, in Judea to me my friends and family, in Samaria to me those that are difficult to love, and to the ends of the earth for me those that I reach but may never know through those I do know and through me the Holy Spirit speaks to. Thank you for Your Spirit that is my strength. http://chastityhead4God.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your prayer requests and comments here, thanks :)