Translate

Monday, August 2, 2010

What can I do to please God?

8/2/10What can I do to please God? You are a chosen people. You are a royal priests, a holy nation, God's very own possession. As a result, you can show others the goodness of God, for He called you out of His darkness into His wonderful light. 1Peter2:9. You foreknew and predestined me before the foundation of the world yet You have given me free will to choose You and You have chosen me. It is a mystery that I, in my small mind, can't understand because who can fully understand the awesomeness God? I am a royal priest as Your child to spread Your word to all. You have called me to choose this day as for me and my house to be a holy nation one home at a time. I am Your possession that You bought with the price of the sacrifice of Your Son. Lord Your goodness is not sitting with me in the darkness of my circumstance but to call me out into the light of a life lived for You. http://chastityhead4God.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your prayer requests and comments here, thanks :)