Translate

Monday, August 23, 2010

PLEASE PRAY FOR MY JOB THAT MIGHT BE TERMINATED THIS WEEK LEADING TO NEW PATHS FOR OUR FAMILY – How can I overcome pride?

8/23/10 PLEASE PRAY FOR MY JOB THAT MIGHT BE TERMINATED THIS WEEK LEADING TO NEW PATHS FOR OUR FAMILY – How can I overcome pride? Greed causes fighting, trusting the Lord leads to prosperity. Those who trust their own insight are foolish, but anyone who walks in wisdom is safe. Proverbs 28:25-26. Lord I trust You to lead our family to prosperity, not monetary, but everlasting prosperity of a life lived with a hope of heaven. My family knows and loves You; You have always met our financial needs. Today I search for Your wisdom as I don't know what this week holds but You do and I believe with all my being that all things work together for the good for those that love You and are called for Your purpose. Help me overcome pride by trusting Your wisdom. http://chastityhead4God.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your prayer requests and comments here, thanks :)