Translate

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

How can I handle spiritual trials?

8/31/10How can I handle spiritual trials? The Lord hears His people when they call to Him for help. He rescues them from all their troubles. The Lord is close to the brokenhearted; He rescues those whose spirits are crushed. The righteous person faces many troubles, but the Lord comes to the rescue each time. Psalm34:17-19. Lord I handle my spiritual trials by asking You for help. You are the only One that can rescue me each and every time. You don't take away my broken heart but You are close to me through it to help me learn what I must from it. You do save me when my spirit is crushed and I can't withstand any more; You remove the weight from my shoulders that was never mine to bear. You are so faithful because I see Your hand rescuing each and every time from danger, poverty, death, divorce, and depression and so many more. Help me to comfort those in trouble, be there for those in need, and pass on the hope I have in You. http://chastityhead4God.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your prayer requests and comments here, thanks :)