Translate

Friday, August 27, 2010

How can I praise the Lord?

8/27/10How can I praise the Lord? Your unfailing love is better than life itself; how I praise You! I will praise You as long as I live, lifting up my hands to You in prayer. You satisfy me more than the richest feast. I will praise You with songs of joy. Psalm 63:3-5. I can praise You because Your love is there for me when I have failed everyone and myself. I can praise You for the life I have that You thought was so precious You died for. I can praise You in my prayers because You are always there when I feel no one cares or understands. I can praise You because You have taken me through having much and having little and have always met my needs and even my wants. I can praise You with my songs that worship You as the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords. I can praise You because that what I was created to do and nothing in life brings me more joy. http://chastityhead4God.blogspt.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your prayer requests and comments here, thanks :)