Translate

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

PLEASE PRAY FOR PEACE THAT SURPASSES UNDERSTANDING - I AM MEETING IN HR @ 8AM ON WHETHER OR NOT I WILL HAVE JOB – Lord how can I control my tongue?

8/24/10 PLEASE PRAY FOR PEACE THAT SURPASSES UNDERSTANDING - I AM MEETING IN HR @ 8AM ON WHETHER OR NOT I WILL HAVE JOB – Lord how can I control my tongue? Get rid of all bitterness, rage, harsh words, and slander, as well as all types of evil behavior. Instead be kind to each other, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, just as God through Christ has forgiven you. Ephesians 4:31-32. I can control my tongue by not allowing bitter thoughts to grow rage in my heart producing harsh words that slander others and cause me to have evil behavior. Thank you for the kindness within me, help me to remain tenderhearted, so I can forgive anyone anything because I have been forgiven so much. Lord You held Your tongue when You stood before authority and You asked they be forgiven. Lord give me courage to stand today knowing I am forgiven and help me to see those I speak to through Your eyes. http://chastityhead4God.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your prayer requests and comments here, thanks :)