Translate

Thursday, July 1, 2010

What does the bible have to say to me about stewardship?

7/1/10 - What does the bible have to say to me about stewardship? Work willingly at whatever you do, as though you were working for the Lord rather than for people. Remember that the Lord will give you an inheritance as your reward, and the Master you are serving is Christ. Colossians3:23-24. Lord willingly I put aside me to do what You have called me to do today. Thank you that I am not working to please others or even myself but to please You. My reward is in heaven not a bonus at work, not words of praise from family of friends, not to build me up in my own eyes. You are my Master, my Lord, my Savior, my Friend, my Redeemer, my Sustainer, my All in All.

On the first day of each week put aside a portion. 1 Corinthians16:2. Lord forgive me for not putting aside a portion to tithe as consistently as I should. Lay on my heart how to do better. Lord thank You for the portion of time I get to spend with You each day. Lord thank you and continue to use the portion of talents you have given me to build my relationship with You and be a blessing to others. Chastityhead4God.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your prayer requests and comments here, thanks :)