Translate

Thursday, July 29, 2010

PLEASE PRAY FOR JIMMY’S INTERVIEW WITH ALTA ONE AT 1:30PM - FOR GOD’S WILL - What can I do to change my world?

7/29/10PLEASE PRAY FOR JIMMY'S INTERVIEW WITH ALTA ONE AT 1:30PM - FOR GOD'S WILL - What can I do to change my world? And then He said to them," Go into all the world and preach the good news to everyone." Mark 16:15. Your direction for me is not to sit content waiting for the salvation ship to take me on to eternity. You instruct me to go, go step out of my comfort zone, go explain my faith, go walk in love, go minister where You give me opportunity. Go means to leave the TV, the friends, the family, the shopping, the self centeredness and go find God's purpose for me. All the world is around me not just on the other side of the planet. Help me preach with my thoughts focused on Your will, my words filled with You love, and my actions filled with Your touch. The good news of Your Son is the salvation of everyone: Jesus is God and was born a man, Jesus died as a man and rose again as God, and Jesus is God and is saving everyone who believes today. Thank You God. http://chastityhead4God.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your prayer requests and comments here, thanks :)