Translate

Thursday, July 8, 2010

What’s the truth from the bible for me about Christian fellowship?

7/8/10 – What is the truth from the bible for me about Christian fellowship? This is what I have asked of God for you: That you will be encouraged and knit together by strong ties of love, and that you will have the rich experience of knowing Christ with real certainty and clear understanding. Colossians 2:2. Lord You didn't design us to have a relationship with You that wasn't shared with others. The point of the love that You show us is that it is shared with other Christians that I can encourage in the hard times and be knit together with when I feel alone. You fill my heart and mind but you physically give us other believers to give me a clearer understanding of Christ by seeing Him in others. My building of relations with other Christians helps me have the courage to share my faith with unsaved. Thank You Lord that You have surrounded me with such a large group of Christians that lift me and that you give me opportunity to lift up. Give me opportunity today to share the love and experience of Christ with everyone I come in contact with. http://chastityhead4God.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your prayer requests and comments here, thanks :)