Translate

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

What does the bible have to say to me about the unsaved?

7/6/10 – What does the bible have to say to me about the unsaved? Yes, all have sinned; all fall short of God's glorious ideal; yet God declares us "not guilty" of offending Him if we trust in Jesus Christ, who in His kindness freely takes away our sins. Romans 3:23-24. Thank You for reminding me Lord that not only that person that wronged me has sinned but I have sinned also. I fall short the same as all those I feel have fallen short for You. I am just as far from Your glorious ideal as those I want to point my finger at. Only You can declare me not guilty. There is nothing I can do or buy to forgive my offenses. All I can do is trust You Jesus, my Savior, who out of You kindness not only forgives me but takes away my sin and rebuilds my relationship with Him. Forgive me Lord when I can't find it within me to forgive others, when I continue to label them guilty, when I withhold Your kindness after you freely give it to me. Change my heart toward the unsaved, remind me always I once was and still would be unsaved without You. Give me opportunity to share Your love. Chastityhead4God.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your prayer requests and comments here, thanks :)