Translate

Thursday, July 15, 2010

THANK YOU FOR PRAYING -THE SERVICE I SPOKE AT LAST NIGHT WAS A BLESSING TO ME AND THOSE THERE - 7/15/10 What is the truth from the bible for me about unsaved loved ones?

THANK YOU FOR PRAYING -THE SERVICE I SPOKE AT LAST NIGHT WAS A BLESSING TO ME AND THOSE THERE - 7/15/10 What is the truth from the bible for me about unsaved loved ones? Give your burdens to the Lord. He will carry them. He will not permit the godly to slip or fall. Psalms55:22. Lord I give You the burden I have on my heart for those souls in my life that don't know You, that are choosing eternal death instead of the eternal life You offer. My worry for them won't save them. Give me opportunity to choose to love them, share with them, live You for them. Carry me Lord today. I am Yours and I am weak but You are strong. Don't allow me to slip into bitterness. Don't allow me to fall into anger. Raise me up on eagles wings that I can bless the unsaved loved ones in my life today. http://chastityhead4God.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your prayer requests and comments here, thanks :)