Translate

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

What can I do to grow spiritually?

7/28/10 What can I do to grow spiritually? Rather you must grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. All glory to Him, both now and forever! Amen. 2 Peter3:18. Lord I have just begun to truly understand that I am growing in Your grace as I am growing in knowledge of You. You are not just my Lord, the creator of the universe and the smallest cells we can see but You are also my Savior who, not because of who I am but in spite of who I am, chose to die on a cross and rise again for me to share eternity with You. How much more do I need to grow and show Your grace to all those around me that they might see You in me a hope of eternity with You? I give You glory now because You have seen me through the darkest and brightest times in my life so far and my joy comes from knowing You are in my forevermore. http://chastityhead4God.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your prayer requests and comments here, thanks :)