Translate

Monday, July 12, 2010

PLEASE PRAY FOR DCC’S SHINE LIGHT SERVICE ON WEDNESDAY 7PM: THAT I WOULD SPEAK GOD’S HEART AND THOSE THERE WOULD BE OPEN TO RECEIVE - COME IF YOU CAN -What is the truth from the bible for me about speaking God’s word?

7/12/10 - PLEASE PRAY FOR DCC'S SHINE LIGHT SERVICE ON WEDNESDAY 7PM: THAT I WOULD SPEAK GOD'S HEART AND THOSE THERE WOULD BE OPEN TO RECEIVE - COME IF YOU CAN J-What is the truth from the bible for me about speaking God's word? Then He rebuked the wind and said to the sea, "Quiet down!" And the wind fell, and there was a great calm. Mark 5:39. Lord I can't see the wind but I can see the effects of the wind. Lord I can't see the spiritual battle going on each day between good and evil but I can see the effects of it. I rebuke the winds of anger, bitterness, and sadness in Jesus name and that You replace them with joy, gladness, and peace. Lord, You didn't remove them from the ocean and put them on the shore, which you could have done. You quieted the oceans of trials and tribulations in their lives while You remained in the boat with them. They were not alone. I am not alone. I say to the sea of fear, doubt, and the unknown, "Quiet down in Jesus name!" Thank You Lord for the power you give me in Your word, in Your name. http://chastityhead4God.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your prayer requests and comments here, thanks :)