Translate

Monday, July 5, 2010

What does the bible have to say to me about the return of Christ?

7/5/10 – What does the bible have to say to me about the return of Christ? I want you to know what happens to a Christian when he dies so you will not be full of sorrow as though you have no hope. We believe that Jesus died and came back to life again, so we also believe that when Jesus returns, God will bring back with Him all the Christians that have died. Those who are still living when the Lord returns will not rise before those in the graves. The Lord Himself will come down from heaven with a mighty shout and a soul-stirring cry of the archangel. The believers who are dead will be the first to rise up to meet the Lord. Then we who are still alive and remain will be caught up with them in the clouds. Comfort and encourage each other with this. 1Thessalonians3:13-18. I have hope in this life because I believe Jesus died, is now alive and will come again. My hope is for those who have died and know the Lord, for myself that may be alive when He returns, and for those without hope around that need the comfort and encouragement found in You. Chastityhead4God.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your prayer requests and comments here, thanks :)