Translate

Friday, July 9, 2010

PLEASE PRAY FOR ME AS I PREPARE TO SHARE AT DCC’S SHINE THE LIGHT SERVICE THIS WEDNESDAY AT LEROY JACKSON PARK – COME IF YOU CAN :) – What is the truth from the bible for me about my responsibility?

7/9/10 - What is the truth from the bible for me about my responsibility? You are the world's light-a city on a hill, glowing in the night for all to see. Don't hide your light! Let it shine for all; let your good deeds glow for all to see, so that they will praise your heavenly Father. Matthew5:14-16. Lord thank you that I can be a light for You with my life, beginning with my thoughts, that lead to words, that lead to actions. I pray I can glow for You today in a world dark, fearful, and without hope through my time, my tithe, and my talent. Forgive me for hiding my light from those You send me in need due to my own feelings, fatigue, and failure. Provide me opportunity for good deeds today. I want to be able to give praise to God through all I am today. http://chastityhead4God.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your prayer requests and comments here, thanks :)