Translate

Monday, July 26, 2010

What is the truth from the bible for me about singles?


 

7/26/10What is the truth from the bible for me about singles? But God gives some the gift of marriage and others the gift of singleness. So to those that aren't married and widows - it's better to stay unmarried, just as I am. But if they can't control themselves, they should go ahead and marry. It's better to marry than burn with lust. 1Corinthians7:7-9. Thank You for this word because I would expect all to fit into the cookie cutter of everyone should be married or is waiting to be married; You tell me that's not true. You have for some their purpose is to be unmarried and for You to be the spouse they don't have. You have for some to be allowed to have a spouse while they accomplish their purpose. But for You to know me so well that You don't want me to have lust get in the way of my service to You tells me You know all my shortcomings and still love me. Help me to show Your love no matter where people are in their walk with You know matter what their shortcomings. http://chastityhead4God.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your prayer requests and comments here, thanks :)