Translate

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

What is the truth for me from the bible about my family?

7/20/10 - What is the truth for me from the bible about my family? Teach a child to choose the right path, and when he is older he will remain upon it. Proverbs22:6. Lord You tell me to teach my children. I can't make them listen, I can't make them learn. Spark their curiosity, open conversations, help me always be ready with an answer for the reason for my hope. The right path I try to help them choose is not always fun in the world's eyes but it is so truly blessed in Yours. As they all get older I pray they get to the place of brokenness to see the reason the path is right is because it leads to You my source of peace, hope, love and not away from You where there is chaos, fear, and hate. Help me influence my family for You every day of my life. http://chastityhead4God.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your prayer requests and comments here, thanks :)