Translate

Friday, July 16, 2010

What is the truth from the bible for me about marriage?

7/16/10What is the truth from the bible for me about marriage? And the Lord God said, "It isn't good for the man to be alone; I will make a companion for him, a helper suitable to his needs." This explains why a man leaves his father and mother and is joined to his wife in such a way that the two become one person. Genesis 2:18, 24. Lord You are always with me but thank you that You see and understand my need for companionship. Thank You for my Jimmy, a helper suitable to my needs and that I can be suitable to his. I pray for the future companions of my kids. I pray they love You, love my kids, and will be lifelong companions to them whoever they are and wherever they may be. I pray that the trials in our lives will only make our marriage stronger as we cling to each other as we trust in You. http://chastityhead4God.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your prayer requests and comments here, thanks :)