Translate

Thursday, July 22, 2010

DAY 2 GAS SHUT OFF AT OUR HOUSE - PLEASE PRAY JIMMY CAN FIND LEAK TODAY - PLUMBER WILL COST OVER $500 TO START - What is the truth from the bible for me about wives?

DAY 2 GAS SHUT OFF AT OUR HOUSE - PLEASE PRAY JIMMY CAN FIND LEAK TODAY - PLUMBER WILL COST OVER $500 TO START - What is the truth from the bible for me about wives? Wives fit in with your husband's plans; for then if they refuse to listen when you talk to them about the Lord, they will be won by your respectful pure behavior. Your godly lives will speak to them better than any words. Don't be concerned about the outward beauty that depends on jewelry, or beautiful clothes, or hair arrangement. Be beautiful inside, in your hearts, with the lasting charm of a gentle and quiet spirit which is so precious to God. 1Peter3:1-3. Lord I want more than anything in my marriage not to be a nag. Yet anytime You are a topic of conversation I lose my respective pure behavior and feel I need to "tell" him. Forgive me Lord. One of the reasons I started this time with You sent to all was so my Jimmy would know my heart but not feel like I was forcing it on him. Thank You Lord for all the beautiful things Jimmy has blessed me with clothes, jewelry and hair care. Help me to bless You and him with a godly life that fits in with his plans while having a gentle quiet spirit that I can only grow through this one on one time with You. http://chastityhead4God.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your prayer requests and comments here, thanks :)