Translate

Monday, July 19, 2010

What does the Bible teach me about divorce?

7/19/10 What does the Bible teach me about divorce? Some Pharisees came to interview Him to try and trap Him in His words. "Do You permit divorce?" they asked. " It is written, a man should leave his mother and father and be united to his wife and the two become one. And no man can divorce what God has joined together." " Why did Moses say a man may divorce a wife with a letter of dismissal?" they asked. Jesus replied," Moses did this because of your hard and evil hearts, it was not what God had originally intended. Anyone who divorces his wife, except for fornication, and marries another, commits adultery." Matthew 19:3-9. Lord forgive me when I try to use Your word to justify my own way. Forgive my hard and evil heart. Guard my marriage that is being attacked on all sides, at all times. You joined us together, You intended us for each other, through You all is possible. http://chastityhead4God.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your prayer requests and comments here, thanks :)