Translate

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

What is the truth from the bible for me about the elderly?

7/27/10What is the truth from the bible for me about the elderly? I will be your God throughout your lifetime- until your hair is white with age. I made you, and I will care for you. I carry you along and save you. Isaiah 46:4. Lord because You are my God throughout my lifetime I have hope of eternity with You. Lord help me to embrace each passing day and not scorn the continued age it brings but be reminded how You made me for a purpose, did I achieve it?-how You care for me, did I care for others? - how you carry me along, did I allow You to carry me or am I kicking and screaming against Your will for me?- how You save me, am I sharing that salvation with others? Change me to be more like You. http://chastityhead4God.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your prayer requests and comments here, thanks :)