Translate

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

PLEASE PRAY FOR DCC’S SHINE THE LIGHT SERVICE TODAY AT LEROY JACKSON PARK AT 7PM- THAT YOU WILL SPEAK THROUGH ME AND YOU WILL FILL THE SERVICE - COME IF YOU CAN  7/14/10 What is the truth from the bible for me about answered prayer?

PLEASE PRAY FOR DCC'S SHINE THE LIGHT SERVICE TODAY AT LEROY JACKSON PARK AT 7PM- THAT YOU WILL SPEAK THROUGH ME AND YOU WILL FILL THE SERVICE - COME IF YOU CAN J 7/14/10 What is the truth from the bible for me about answered prayer? I will answer them before they even call to me. While they are still talking to me about their needs, I will go ahead and answer their prayers! Isaiah 65:24. Lord thank You that You hear and answer me every time I call out to You. Lord forgive me for thinking that Your answers should always be what I want because You answer according to my need and what will bring about the best in my life. Your answers are sometimes YES and You do grant my want because it is also what I need. Your answers are sometimes NO and You do not grant my want because that's all it is a want and will not bring about the best in my life. Your answers are sometimes WAIT and this is hardest for me because I don't have a peace to move forward because it is not Your perfect time. Show me what is good and what You require of me today. http://chastityhead4God.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your prayer requests and comments here, thanks :)