Translate

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

PLEASE PRAY FOR DCC’S SHINE THE LIGHT SERVICE TOMORROW AT LEROY JACKSON PARK AT 7PM FOR ME TO BE OPEN TO GOD’S WILL AS I SPEAK AND FOR ALL WHO CAN TO COME - SEE YOU IF YOU CAN  What is the truth from the bible for me about finding the will of God?

7/13/10 - PLEASE PRAY FOR DCC'S SHINE THE LIGHT SERVICE TOMORROW AT LEROY JACKSON PARK AT 7PM FOR ME TO BE OPEN TO GOD'S WILL AS I SPEAK AND FOR ALL WHO CAN TO COME - SEE YOU IF YOU CAN J What is the truth from the bible for me about finding the will of God? If you want to know what God wants you to do, ask Him, and He will gladly tell you, for He is always ready to give a bountiful supply of wisdom to all who ask Him; He will not resent it. James1:5. Lord I want to know what You want me to do today, tomorrow, with my life. Thank You Lord that I know that You will guide and direct me if I am open to hear and understand. The wisdom in Your word is so amazing because it seems to meet my deepest need at just the right time. Thank You that You don't resent me asking You, Lord, for the wisdom I need but take joy in me wanting to be right with You.http://chastityhead4God.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your prayer requests and comments here, thanks :)