Translate

Friday, July 30, 2010

JIMMY’S INTERVIEW WENT GREAT - PLEASE CONTINUE TO PRAY FOR GOD’S WILL- What can I do to help my business?

7/30/10 JIMMY'S INTERVIEW WENT GREAT - PLEASE CONTINUE TO PRAY FOR GOD'S WILL- What can I do to help my business? This is what the Lord says-your Redeemer the Holy One of Israel: "I am the Lord your God, who teaches you what is good for you and leads you along the paths you should follow." Isaiah 48:17. I can help my business by turning to what You say and not what the world says. You redeemed me for a specific plan and purpose that's why I am where I am right now. You are my God and I live to serve You, not money, things or myself. Help me to continue to learn what is good for me from Your word and live it in my life. As I follow where You lead, I repeat what You tell me, redeem the time You give me, learn and teach what You show me, to lead others on the path they should follow. This is my business, Lord, thank You. http://chastityhead4God.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your prayer requests and comments here, thanks :)