Translate

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

What does the bible say about church to me?

6/30/10 - What does the bible say about church to me? - For He has rescued us from the kingdom of darkness and transferred us into the kingdom of His Son. Christ is also the head of the church, which is the body. He is the beginning, firstborn from the dead. So he is first in everything. Colossians1:10,18. Lord You rescued You me when I had no hope. The darkness that I was in was my fault but You didn't point blame You just loved me. You transferred my heart and soul in the midst of my circumstances before You provided me a way out of them. In the kingdom of Your Son I am Your daughter and I have been Your daughter in plenty and in little but You have never left me. I am so blessed that You are the head of my church, Your body, others You have transferred from darkness to light. They are an encouragement to me, strength to me, and a hope to me. They are You in the flesh. You are first in everything from the moment You spoke time into existence to the end of time when You will reign eternal but especially in me. Thank You for being the first to raise eternally from the dead to give me hope of eternal life in You. Chastityhead4God.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your prayer requests and comments here, thanks :)