Translate

Thursday, June 10, 2010

What do I do when I have marital problems?

6/10/10 – What do I do when I have marital problems? – Then the Lord God said, "It is not good for man to be alone. I will make a helper that is just right for him." Genesis 2:18. Lord You spoke everything into existence. You speak to the wind to be still, You speak to the dead to rise, and You speak to those in need to be healed. It is not good for those You have called to be married to be alone. Time apart from my beloved is consumed with when we can be together again. I want to be his helper, not mother, not maid, not roommate. Show me and speak to me on how I can best help, serve and come alongside my Jimmy as his best friend, his lover, his soul mate. When disagreements do come, remind me Lord that You made me just right for him and he for me. Our relationship is for better, worse, sickness, health, forsaking all others, as long as we live not that of my kids, friends, or family.

chastityhead:) http://chastityhead4God.blogger.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your prayer requests and comments here, thanks :)