Translate

Monday, June 7, 2010

What do I do when I have troubles in my life?

6/7/10- What do I do when I have troubles in my life? We are pressed on every side by troubles, but we are not crushed. We are perplexed, but not driven to despair. We are hunted down, but never abandoned by God. We get knocked down, but we are not destroyed. 2Corinthians 4:8-9 – Lord I am pressed on both sides with trying to please myself and my family and others while trying to live how You have called me. Thank You Lord that I am not crushed because You are a shield about me. I am perplexed by the future and don’t know what’s in store. I do not despair though because my hope is in You. I am hunted down when I stand firm in You but yet You never leave me or forsake me. I am knocked down by the heartache and pain the decisions those closest to me make yet I know that You have begun a good work You will bring it to completion. You are my all in all. chastity head :) http://chastityhead4God.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your prayer requests and comments here, thanks :)