Translate

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

What do I do when I am grieving?

6/2/10 What do I do when I am grieving? Sing for joy, O heavens! Rejoice O earth! Burst into song O mountains! For the Lord has comforted His people and will have compassion on them in their suffering. Isaiah 49:13 Lord I sing for joy that this is not my home. Lord I rejoice that You are my God and You hold all things in the the palm of Your hand and no one can snatch me from Your hand. Lord I burst into a song of thanksgiving for all the things I do have instead of a song of lamenting the things I don't have. Lord You have comforted me when I lost loved ones, when I couldn't change decisions or actions made, and when I felt hopeless. You had compassion on me by giving me other people to love, by putting the decision to trust You in my heart and purpose to act on it, and by filling me with hope for the future again because this is not my home. chastity head :) http://chastityhead4God.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your prayer requests and comments here, thanks :)