Translate

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

What does the bible have to say about God’s faithfulness?

6/29/10 – What does the bible have to say about God's faithfulness? "For the mountains may move and the hills disappear, but even then my faithful love for you will remain. My covenant of blessing will never be broken," says the Lord, who has mercy on you. Isaiah 54:10. Lord all around me are disasters: oil spills, hurricanes, earthquakes, violence, joblessness, and hopelessness. I think Lord that hopelessness is worst of all because it takes my eyes off of Your faithfulness and focuses on the problem not the solution. You are the solution. Your faithful love for me remains when nothing else around me does. You will never break Your covenant of blessing with me. Lord I don't always feel blessed especially in the midst of devastation but You are so faithful when I am faltering. Though everyone around me may fail , You will never break Your covenant with me. You have chose me and I am holy and dearly loved. Thank You Lord. Chastityhead4God.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your prayer requests and comments here, thanks :)