Translate

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

What do I do when I feel lukewarm spiritually?

6/1/10 What do I do when I feel lukewarm spiritually? But watch out! Be careful to never forget what yourself have seen. Do not let these memories escape from your mind as long as you live! And be sure to pass them on to your children and grandchildren. Deuteronomy 4:9 Lord I have seen hearts change that i never thought would, lives born by Your grace alone, provision when there was none, You divinely watching over my kids when I always can't, friends who come alongside at just the right time, all my needs met, some wants met, too. Lord let me not be lukewarm toward You. Lord let me always remind my children and myself of how You are who I am on fire for and to be cold toward You is denying all the wonder You have blessed me with thus far.
chastity head :)http://chastityhead4God.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your prayer requests and comments here, thanks :)