Translate

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

What does the Bible say about faith?

6/16/10 – What does the Bible say about faith? – For every child of God defeats this evil world and we achieve this victory by our faith. 1 John 5:4. Lord thank You that I am Your child and that I can come boldly to Your throne with all my cares and concerns at any time and You are there for me. You have been growing within me the ability to conquer all things opposing me in my life since the moment I accepted You as my Savior. I don't always feel like a victor. Sometimes the things in the deep dark places within me cause my heart to break and the tears to flow just thinking of them. Only in You do I have the faith to stop this from overtaking me. I have the confidence that heaven is eternal and You are with me in the temporal; that hope is all I need. I am assured that even though I don't see the silver lining now all is held in Your hand and will bring about Your glory. My faith is in You. Chastityhead J http://chastityhead4God.blogger.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your prayer requests and comments here, thanks :)