Translate

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What does the bible have to say about obedience?

6/23/10 – What does the bible have to say about obedience? Look today I am giving you the choice between a blessing and a curse! You will be blessed if you obey the commands of the Lord your God that I am giving you today. But you will be cursed if you reject the Lord your God and turn away from Him and worship gods you have not known before. Deuteronomy 11:26-28. Lord thank You for speaking to me so clearly each and every day. Today is the day, a new day, tomorrow has its own worry and yesterday can't be changed. I choose Your blessing Lord. I have lived with the curse of sorrow, hurt, despair, and fear for too long. When I started this journey with You, I wrote because to speak only brought tears. But through this walk of obedience I have been so blessed. I would have never have chose this road to walk to get here but I would not have become who I am this morning if I hadn't. I know the curse of rejecting You and I can't go back there. There is a tomorrow coming that will change my life in this world but not for my eternity so today I choose You.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your prayer requests and comments here, thanks :)