Translate

Friday, June 18, 2010

What does the bible say about eternity?

6/18/10 – What does the bible say about eternity? – I tell you the truth; those who listen to my message and believe in God that sent me have eternal life. They will never be condemned for their sins, but they have already passed from death to life. John5:24. Lord I am so comforted to know that I can always come to You for the truth which is not always easy but it is always right. Your message is to admit I need You, believe You are the Son of God, and confess my sins to You. Even though each day seems to drag on while I am in it, I can look back on more than ten thousand days and wonder where they went. Yet I can look forward to an eternity without time, that will be filled with an eternity with You my Lord who loved me enough to die for me before I was created. From the moment I asked for forgiveness from You I started living in that eternity because this no longer is my home. Thank You, Lord, for giving me hope. Chastityhead:0) http://chastityhead4God.blogger.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your prayer requests and comments here, thanks :)