Translate

Friday, June 11, 2010

What do I do when I am deserted by loved ones?

6/11/10 -What do I do when I am deserted by loved ones? –Those who know Your name trust in You, for You, O Lord, do not abandon those who search for You. Psalm 9:10 – Lord I have never met You face to face and can't pretend to understand You, Your reasons or why and how everything is as it is. I know that in the most low, most fearful, most painful times of my life I had to only say the name of JESUS and I felt calm; peace to rise up, to sleep peaceful, to accept healing. I trust You to work out all things for Your good purpose, to restore what the world eats away at me each day, to prepare an eternal home for me nothing can destroy or take away. You don't abandon me, let me down, or fail. Help me to forgive those that fall short when I am in need and quickly remind me how very many times I fall short for You and You love me with an everlasting love. I search for You in the beauty of this morning, in the mid day break from the constant, and at the end of the day home safe with my loved ones, You are the only One that is, will and always walk me through my day. Thank You that I am never alone. Chastityhead:0) http://chastityhead4God.blogger.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your prayer requests and comments here, thanks :)