Translate

Thursday, June 3, 2010

what do I do when I doubt God?

6/3/10- What do I do when I doubt God? And don’t be concerned about what to eat and drink. Don’t worry about such things. These things dominate the thoughts of unbelievers all over the world but Your Father already knows your needs. Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and He will give you everything you need. Luke 12:29-31. Lord forgive me for being concerned about what our family’s future holds with Jimmy’s job ending. I know my worry causes me to not hear You, trust You, and let go to You. Lord You have called me to be different than the unbeliever and thank You for reminding me this morning that I am complete in You. I rest assured in You, I am confident in You, and I am overjoyed that You have called me and You are faithful and my future is in Your hands.  chastityhead http://chastityhead4God.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your prayer requests and comments here, thanks :)