Translate

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

What do I do when I have financial troubles?

6/8/10- What do I do when I have financial troubles?

Once I was young and now I am old. Yet I have never seen the godly abandoned or their children begging for bread. Psalm 38:25-Lord You have, You are and You always will provide. Lord I know that You will not abandon our family. These are tough times, stretching our faith and I ask for forgiveness for losing focus for Your ultimate goal which is to draw us ever closer to You. You have blessed us so abundantly and even though this chapter in Jim's job is closing I know that the next door You open will hold more opportunities to shine as a light, love with Your heart, serve as Your servant, and care for others as You care for us. Help me not lose focus. ChastitytheadJ http://chastityhead4God.blogger.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your prayer requests and comments here, thanks :)